ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who is a lead of XMLSCHEMA-CORE project now?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 22:11:45 GMT

On Jan 7, 2014, at 5:04 PM, Alexandr Klimov <my-ava@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Could anyone tell me who is a lead of XMLSCHEMA-CORE project now?
>
> I've created a pair of bugs: XMLSCHEMA-29 and XMLSCHEMA-30 but they haven't been estimated
by anybody so far.

> Am I right about creation these bugs?
> If I'm right can I propose pull requests to a github mirror of this project for these
bugs fix?

Pull request (or patches attached to the JIRA) are certainly welcome.

However, looking a -29, it’s probably a bit more involved than you think.   We’d likely
also need a flag to determine if the user actually specified “xsd:anyType” or not and
have the serializer updated to take that into account.   This would also affect any other
users of XmlSchema that use the assumption that null is equivalent to anyType , but is not
user specified.   Not sure if that matters anywhere, I’d have to run a few tests to check.

--
Daniel Kulp