ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Williamson" ...@octavo2.demon.co.uk>
Subject Exception at org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.SignatureProcessor.verifyXMLSignature(SignatureProcessor.java:446) in Wss4J 2.0.2
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:21:30 GMT
Hi,

I was hoping someone could shed some light on the cause of the exception
attached in the text file "JavaStack.txt".

I'm using the WSS4J API to decode a message with signed body and time stamp
and encrypted body (using Certificates).

It happens in the method decodeSOAP on the line:

results =
this.secEngine.processSecurityHeader(doc,null,this.callbackHandler,this.cryp
to);

I've dug down a little and I think it is trying to invoke a method that does
not exist - but I don't have the skills to setup my Java installation so I
can set a break point within the Reflection API.

I've attached a good bit of the source, but it is in the decodeSOAP method -
where I presume I have forgotten to initialise some aspect of the Wss4J
interface

Anyone know what I've not done?

Thanks

Adrian