ws-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE:
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:19:58 GMT

         NB: majority of source jars on ibiblio and repo1 are MANIFEST only jars..which means
whomever is building and deploying is not grabbing source and compiling

possible branch deadlock going on if Dan has it checked out..you *should* have been notified
of a deadlock when you committed your update...so..did you commit your change to XmlSchemaBundleTest.java?

which source tree are you pulling from?
do a ls -al on the folder...is there  an accessible .SVN folder in that source folder?
if so what do the tags in .SVN say who was the latest to touch org.apache.ws.xmlschema.bundletest.XmlSchemaBundleTest.java?

..let me know..

Thanks Mike,
Martin