ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SupportingTokens handling only one alternative
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:31:01 GMT
Hi,

No, you can use policy alternatives at a higher level than the supporting
token for this. For example, something like:

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="Combined">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                <wsp:Policy>
                    <wsp:ExactlyOne>
                        <wsp:All>
                            <sp:SupportingTokens>
                                <wsp:Policy>
                                    <sp:UsernameToken sp:IncludeToken="...">
                                        <wsp:Policy/>
                                    </sp:UsernameToken>
                                </wsp:Policy>
                            </sp:SupportingTokens>