ws-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Pigott <mpigott.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:46:21 GMT
Martin,
    While I'm honored that you think I'm a committer for the Apache
XML Schema project, the truth is I am not. :-)  I saw the build errors
from https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlschema-trunk/org.apache.ws.xmlschema$xmlschema-bundle-test/151/testReport/
and reproduced them locally, and the patch I attached fixes them.
    I noticed the new version of the code tries to instantiate my
xmlschema-walker code as part of the test, so it was relatively simple
to figure out what was going on.  I did not commit that though;
perhaps Dan did?

Thanks,
Mike