ws-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Pigott <mpigott.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 02:07:15 GMT
Hi WS Developers,

 I looked at the OSGi build failure for Apache XML Schema and I have a
"fix" ... I'll put
it in quotes because it's more paper clips and duct tape than anything
else.  I looked on the internet, and it gave two recommendations:

(1) CoreOptions.provision(CoreOptions.mavenBundle()

.groupId("org.apache.ws.xmlschema").artifactId("xmlschema-walker").versionAsInProject()));

(2) CoreOptions.provision(CoreOptions.mavenBundle()

.groupId("org.apache.ws.xmlschema").artifactId("xmlschema-walker").version("2.2.1-SNAPSHOT")));

I tried the first one and it gave me this error:

-----
Running org.apache.ws.xmlschema.bundletest.XmlSchemaBundleTest
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.45
sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.ws.xmlschema.bundletest.XmlSchemaBundleTest
initializationError(org.apache.ws.xmlschema.bundletest.XmlSchemaBundleTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.061 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.MavenUtils.getFileFromClasspath(MavenUtils.java:117)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.MavenUtils.getArtifactVersion(MavenUtils.java:61)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.MavenUtils$1.getVersion(MavenUtils.java:89)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.options.MavenArtifactUrlReference.version(MavenArtifactUrlReference.java:86)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.options.MavenArtifactUrlReference.versionAsInProject(MavenArtifactUrlReference.java:90)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.options.MavenArtifactUrlReference.versionAsInProject(MavenArtifactUrlReference.java:31)
    at org.ops4j.pax.exam.options.MavenArtifactProvisionOption.versionAsInProject(MavenArtifactProvisionOption.java:91)
    at org.apache.ws.xmlschema.bundletest.XmlSchemaBundleTest.configuration(XmlSchemaBundleTest.java:41)
-----

However, the second one succeeds, which I attached a patch for.  I
hope it's just because the xmlschema-walker code hasn't made it into
the Maven repository yet, because I'm not sure what else it would be.

Thanks,
Mike