ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sewmini Jayaweera <sewm...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Information on configuring Woodstox to report CDATA sections without splitting text nodes into chunks.
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:31:47 GMT
Sorry about the previous email.

Hi Andreas,

In our product we use AXIOM for XML processing and pass XMLin
non-coalescing mode ("javax.xml.stream.isCoalescing",false). As a result of
this when we get a soap message which has a lengthy CDATA block axiom
breaks down it into multiple CDATA chunks.

In your email [1] I noted you have stated that there is a way of
configuring Woodstox to report CDATA sections without splitting text nodes
into chunks. Will you please be able to point a document or any other
reference guid on how to do it.

Your prompt response would be so much appreciated.

Thank You.
Regards,
Sewmini

[1]