ws-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache WSS4J 2.1.4
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:11:20 GMT
OK, I asked by extending a CXF class (WSS4JInInterceptor) I was impacted
by the change, as one of the refactored class (WSSecurityEngine) is
returned in one of the WSS4JInterceptor protected methods. This said,
this is not a major problem to me, just wanted to be sure this was
considered.

Cheers
Alessio