ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache WSS4J 2.1.4
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:19:20 GMT
Hi Alessio,

Personally am I fine with minor (package) changes like this in the first
few revisions of a major release like 2.1.x. After this release, 2.1.x will
probably go into strict bug fix mode. Having said that, if you're unhappy
with this particular change, I don't mind reverting some of the changes in
the ws-security-dom module + respinning the release, just let me know asap!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder