OK, got it.
I can live with the changes, here is my +1.

Cheers
Alessio

Hi Alessio,

Personally am I fine with minor (package) changes like this in the first few revisions of a major release like 2.1.x. After this release, 2.1.x will probably go into strict bug fix mode. Having said that, if you're unhappy with this particular change, I don't mind reverting some of the changes in the ws-security-dom module + respinning the release, just let me know asap!

Colm.