ws-dev mailing list archives

From Claudia Roberta <claudia.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrade to xmlrpc-server-3.1.3
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:19:47 GMT
Hi guys,

I used xmlrpc-2.0.1 in my project.
Now, we are upgrading to version 3.1.3.
In version 2.0.1, we passed as parameter a ServletInputStream:

public void processRequest(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)                 throws ServletException, IOException {

                   byte[] result = *xmlRpcServer.execute(request.*
*getInputStream());*
                   response.setContentType("text/xml");
                   response.setContentLength(result.length);
                   OutputStream out = response.getOutputStream();

                   out.write(result);
                   out.close();
}

Now I need to update this code.
The parameter must be XmlRpcRequest and I'm not able to find how to
convert to inputStream and nor find another method that returns byte
[].
Could someone help me?
How should I proceed?

Tks,