ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Moving repos to git......
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:49:35 GMT

I’d like to propose to start the process of moving some (or all) of our active repos over
to git.    Since git.apache.org <http://git.apache.org/> died in August, we’ve kind
of lost the ability to use git to interact with our repositories as the mirrors we had there
are gone.   What’s worse, the GitHub mirror of wss4j is now not getting updated so it doesn’t
contain any of the latest work there.     I’d like to, at least as a start, get Neethi,
XmlSchema, and WSS4J moved over to git and hosted on gitbox.apache.org <http://gitbox.apache.org/>
with the full GitHub mirroring and integration (pull request, merge buttons, etc…).
  Would anyone have any objections to that?    Any other thoughts/concerns?

Would the folks working on Axiom want the Axiom moved over?        That leaves Woden, but
I’m wondering if we just retire/archive that project.   4 years since the last release,
2 years since the last commit.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <mailto:dkulp@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>