ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving repos to git......
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:04:05 GMT
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 1:49 PM Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> I’d like to propose to start the process of moving some (or all) of our active repos
over to git.    Since git.apache.org died in August, we’ve kind of lost the ability to use
git to interact with our repositories as the mirrors we had there are gone.   What’s worse,
the GitHub mirror of wss4j is now not getting updated so it doesn’t contain any of the latest
work there.     I’d like to, at least as a start, get Neethi, XmlSchema, and WSS4J moved
over to git and hosted on gitbox.apache.org with the full GitHub mirroring and integration
(pull request, merge buttons, etc…).       Would anyone have any objections to that?
Any other thoughts/concerns?

> Would the folks working on Axiom want the Axiom moved over?

+1.

Thanks, Andreas.

> That leaves Woden, but I’m wondering if we just retire/archive that project.   4 years
since the last release, 2 years since the last commit.