ws-dev mailing list archives

From 方越 <freeman.fang.gr...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Moving repos to git......
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:40:07 GMT
+1

> On Oct 18, 2019, at 8:49 AM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>

> I’d like to propose to start the process of moving some (or all) of our active repos
over to git.    Since git.apache.org <http://git.apache.org/> died in August, we’ve
kind of lost the ability to use git to interact with our repositories as the mirrors we had
there are gone.   What’s worse, the GitHub mirror of wss4j is now not getting updated so
it doesn’t contain any of the latest work there.     I’d like to, at least as a start,
get Neethi, XmlSchema, and WSS4J moved over to git and hosted on gitbox.apache.org <http://gitbox.apache.org/>
with the full GitHub mirroring and integration (pull request, merge buttons, etc…).
  Would anyone have any objections to that?    Any other thoughts/concerns?

> Would the folks working on Axiom want the Axiom moved over?        That leaves Woden,
but I’m wondering if we just retire/archive that project.   4 years since the last release,
2 years since the last commit.