ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chath...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: EWS?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:38:12 GMT
Hi Peter,

There is a cool svn tool called tortoisesvn. http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
Try it out its similar to wincvs

Regards
chathura

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Smith [mailto:peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:15 AM
To: ews-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: EWS?

Please forgive my dumb question. I am unfamiliar with with accessing
apache open-src code.

I can see all the src file & docs at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/

or via the project page at

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk/?root=Apache-SVN

but how do I get them?

1. what cvs command is needed OR
2. is there a distribution zip somewhere containing al the files

TIA

Peter.

Srinath Perera wrote:

>Hi Peter;
>the current code is at
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/ and the project is at
>ws.apache.org/ews.
>
>When it comes to EJB I have tested it with JBoss, and Geronimo used
>EWS with some alternations. In the JBoss case given the web service
>module it will create generate the code to deploy the ejb and the web
>service that wrap the web service.
>
>But the EJB case is application server specific and we might need some
>changes to make ews work on each App server. What you need to do with
>ews? I will try to help if I can
>Thanks
>Srinath

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27
003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to
which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any
of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return
to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu
Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email
unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au