ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Smith <pet...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject EWS?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:28:02 GMT
Hi.

1. Please tell me where is the wiki for EWS. I looked at
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/EWS but it does not seem to have any
information.

I have also stumbled upon some pages here
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EWSGeronimoIntegeration and here
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/index.html
and here
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/intro.html
and here
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/architecture-guide.html

but I don't know if these are latest/official or not. Also all the docs
I saw referred to JSR 109 instead of JSR 921 so I don't know if it is
all old.

~~~

2. How do I get latest EWS source code.

(In particular, I am specifically interested in the how Axis interacts
with SLSB-based web services in a JSR 921 compliant way).

Thanks in advance.
Peter.

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au