ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Smith <pet...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject Re: EWS?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 04:56:51 GMT
<head>
</head>
Success. Thanks.<br>
Srinath Perera wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">use <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/trunk/">https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/trunk/</a>
as the url

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:39:04 +1100, Peter Smith
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au">&lt;peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap=""> I installed it. Result is:

 PROPFIND request failed on '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk'
 PROPFIND of '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk': could not connect to
server (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://svn.apache.org">http://svn.apache.org</a>)

 If I configure my proxy the result is:

 PROPFIND request failed on '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk'
 PROPFIND of '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk': 405 method not allowed
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://svn.apache.org">http://svn.apache.org</a>)

 ideas?

 Peter

 Chathura Herath wrote:
 Hi Peter, There is a cool svn tool called tortoisesvn.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/">http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/</a>
Try it out its similar to wincvs Regards
chathura -----Original Message----- From: Peter Smith
[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au">mailto:peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au</a>]