ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EWS?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:59:47 GMT
Hi Peter;
the current code is at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/ and the project is at
ws.apache.org/ews.

When it comes to EJB I have tested it with JBoss, and Geronimo used
EWS with some alternations. In the JBoss case given the web service
module it will create generate the code to deploy the ejb and the web
service that wrap the web service.

But the EJB case is application server specific and we might need some
changes to make ews work on each App server. What you need to do with
ews? I will try to help if I can
Thanks
Srinath

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:28:02 +1100, Peter Smith
<peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 1. Please tell me where is the wiki for EWS. I looked at
> http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/EWS but it does not seem to have any
> information.
>
> I have also stumbled upon some pages here
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EWSGeronimoIntegeration and here
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/index.html
> and here
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/intro.html
> and here
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-axis/contrib/ews/docs/architecture-guide.html
> but I don't know if these are latest/official or not. Also all the docs
> I saw referred to JSR 109 instead of JSR 921 so I don't know if it is
> all old.
>
> ~~~
>
> 2. How do I get latest EWS source code.
>
> (In particular, I am specifically interested in the how Axis interacts
> with SLSB-based web services in a JSR 921 compliant way).
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Peter.
>
> This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481.
It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and
may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print,
store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error,
please return to sender. Thank you.

Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au