ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EWS?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:24:08 GMT
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:15:11 +1100, Peter Smith
<peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au> wrote:
> Please forgive my dumb question. I am unfamiliar with with accessing
> apache open-src code.
>
> I can see all the src file & docs at
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/
>
> or via the project page at
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk/?root=Apache-SVN
>
> but how do I get them?
you need to install the svn (if Unix download the rpm ... if windows
try tortise svn ), then the

svn co http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk (Unix
)will do the trick (windows right click on the folder you want it to
be checked out and say checkOut .., pase the URL at the windows ect
..)

The src is working fine but the docs are old (I do not get a chance to
go throuhg it for a while.) If you need help plase catch me in the dev
list

Thanks
Srinath

> >Hi Peter;
> >the current code is at
> >http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/ and the project is at
> >ws.apache.org/ews.
> >
> >When it comes to EJB I have tested it with JBoss, and Geronimo used
> >EWS with some alternations. In the JBoss case given the web service
> >module it will create generate the code to deploy the ejb and the web
> >service that wrap the web service.
> >
> >But the EJB case is application server specific and we might need some
> >changes to make ews work on each App server. What you need to do with
> >ews? I will try to help if I can
> >Thanks
> >Srinath
> >

> This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481.
It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and
may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print,
store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error,
please return to sender. Thank you.

Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au