Success. Thanks.

Srinath Perera wrote:
use https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/trunk/ as the url

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:39:04 +1100, Peter Smith
<peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au> wrote:

 I installed it. Result is:

 PROPFIND request failed on '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk'
 PROPFIND of '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

 If I configure my proxy the result is:

 PROPFIND request failed on '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk'
 PROPFIND of '/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk': 405 method not allowed
(http://svn.apache.org)

 ideas?

 Peter

 Chathura Herath wrote:
 Hi Peter, There is a cool svn tool called tortoisesvn.
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ Try it out its similar to wincvs Regards
chathura -----Original Message----- From: Peter Smith
[mailto:peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au] Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:15
AM To: ews-dev@ws.apache.org Subject: Re: EWS? Please forgive my dumb
question. I am unfamiliar with with accessing apache open-src code. I can
see all the src file & docs at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/ or via the project page at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/ews/trunk/?root=Apache-SVN but
how do I get them? 1. what cvs command is needed OR 2. is there a
distribution zip somewhere containing al the files TIA Peter. Srinath Perera
wrote:
 Hi Peter; the current code is at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/ews/ and the project is at
ws.apache.org/ews. When it comes to EJB I have tested it with JBoss, and
Geronimo used EWS with some alternations. In the JBoss case given the web
service module it will create generate the code to deploy the ejb and the
web service that wrap the web service. But the EJB case is application
server specific and we might need some changes to make ews work on each App
server. What you need to do with ews? I will try to help if I can Thanks
Srinath

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27
003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to
which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any
of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return
to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu
Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email
unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au

Peter Smith
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
T: +61 2 9452 9130, F: +61 2 9975 2899
peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au
http://www.fastware.com