ws-ews-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Nasser <fnas...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: pruning projects @ ws
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:40:33 GMT
Happy New Year everyone!

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> OOPS! forwarding again with correct bcc's.
>
> These are my thoughts...what do you all think? We are spreading our
> efforts too thin and we need to seriously think about down-sizing a
> bit and focusing our efforts.

This is the best New year's resolution ever!  I have been asking for
this, not only for Apache but for the Open Source community at large.
Lets stop duplication efforts and concentrate on the best options we have.

  Feel free to start a separate thread for
> a specific project(s) that you are interested in keeping alive.
>

> EWS       : Not much traffic/activity. Archive it?

Haven't Geronimo folks wrote an equivalent piece?

Either drop EWS or import the Geronimo version and convince them to get
it from here?

But there is now 'ews-mapper'.  That is used in JOnAS.

What to do with it?

Regards to all.

Fernando