ws-mirae-dev mailing list archives

From Changshin Lee <iasan...@gmail.com>
Subject News and plans
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:55:13 GMT
Hi all,

First of all, I'm glad to announce that Mirae passed the JSR 172 J2ME
Web Services TCK. You can enjoy fully-certified functions of JSR 172
with the current Mirae code.

Meanwhile, we definitely need to have a Mirae release to celebrate
it. Some effort has been made to build scripts so that now you can
build preverified and hence instantly usable libraries for JAXP,
StAX, and WS within Mirae. I'll post a snapshot distribution for your
review and test.

I have to admit that we need more documentation, particularly on how-
to-use and samples. In addition to the task, StAX ME is also waiting
for its official standardization under JSR 280. What I hope from
these circumstances, Mirae 1.0 final can be in your hands by the end
of March.

Mirae 2.0 is going for JSR 279 and 280, and your interest and help
would be power of Mirae.

Thank you,

Ias