ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Springer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MUWS 1.0
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:43:04 GMT
Hello Corey,

Indeed we are gearing up to implement MUWS 1.0. There is an OASIS MUWS
1.0 interop event that is coming up, probably sometime in April. Our
goal is to successfully participate in the interop w/ Muse. As you may
know, the current 0.5 version of Muse includes its own impls of WSRF and
WSN 1.1; it is not based on the Apollo and Hermes projects. The plan for
Muse 1.0 is to start from scratch, building on top of Apollo and Hermes.
In SVN, we will move the current muse trunk to a v0.5 branch, and start
fresh in the trunk w/ 1.0. This should happen very soon, possibly today.

I am in the process of populating the Apollo, Hermes, and Muse JIRA
projects with issues for all of the tasks that need to get done. Once
this is done, I'll post announcements to the lists. I highly encourage
you to volunteer to take on one or more of the tasks. There is plenty of
stuff to be done. If you haven't already, I recommend familiarizing
yourself w/ Apollo and Hermes, since they will be the foundation for
Muse 1.0.

Cheers,
Ian