ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sal.camp...@hp.com>
Subject RE: "ant compile" problem
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:33:27 GMT
Ok so this is a problem in generation and its because you are returning
a simple type...

In this case the method should have returned XmlString and should have
created an example response string for you...

I will look into this...thanks for the catch!

-Sal

-----Original Message-----
From: Santos-Neto, Elizeu [mailto:elizeu@dsc.ufcg.edu.br]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:57 AM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: "ant compile" problem

Campana Jr., Salvatore J wrote:
> Can you be more specific, or maybe include the generated java file,
wsdl
> and generated xmlbeans jar?

	Oh! I'm sorry! You're right, my previous message was not clear
enough!
I forget to explain better the compilation error. Well...

	During the compilation I got a "cannot resolve symbol" error
message
with respect the "StatusReportDocument.StatusReport" and
"addNewStatusReport()".

	As I said, I verified the Java source code of
StatusReportDocument
interface and StatusReportDocumentIpml class, so I saw there is no
StatusReport attribute within.

> I think you are saying that one of your custom methods where generated
> incorrectly in the Service class....It would be great if I could see
> what was passed to see why it happened...

	I've commented the line that make reference to StatusReport
attribute
and the compilation and deployment was successfully.

	Currently, I'm writing a client to test the deployed WebService.

> Thx!

	Thanks!

	Cheers,

	Elizeu

Ps.: I'm sendind the WSDL, the XMLBeans JAR file and the source code of
the class presented the compilation error.

---