ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sal.camp...@hp.com>
Subject RE: "ant compile" problem
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:53:32 GMT
No problem...fyi I still see this issue as a bug and will fix...thanks
again for finding it ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Santos-Neto, Elizeu [mailto:elizeu@dsc.ufcg.edu.br]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:49 AM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: "ant compile" problem

	Hi Sal,

	This makes completely sense!!

	Before you send the message I've chaged the Response type to a
complexType that contains a sequence composed of one simple string type.

	The compilation goes fine! I found this circumvention by looking
at the
"interop" examples in the "docs" dir of Muse distribution.

	Thanks a lot for your attention!

	Cheers,

	Elizeu

Campana Jr., Salvatore J wrote:
> Ok so this is a problem in generation and its because you are
returning
> a simple type...
>
> In this case the method should have returned XmlString and should have
> created an example response string for you...
>
> I will look into this...thanks for the catch!
>
> -Sal

---