ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Santos-Neto, Elizeu" <eli...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br>
Subject "ant compile" problem
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:32:20 GMT

	Hi All,

	I found a problem when I try to execute "ant compile".

	My generated service class (i.e.
org.ourgrid.status.wsdl.namespace.MyGridStatusPortService) had the
following piece of code:

StatusReportDocument responseDocument =
StatusReportDocument.Factory.newInstance();

StatusReportDocument.StatusReport  response =
responseDocument.addNewStatusReport();

	Because the .xmlbeans/lib/MGStatusNew-xbeans.jar file exists, my first
suspicious was the build.xml classpath settings. However, it was
correctly configured.

	Finally, I noticed that there is no StatusReport attribute in the
StatusReportDocument abstract class, nor the addNewStatusReport()
method. As I removed the line that make reference to StatusReport the
compilation goes fine.

	Could it be bug on a java code generation feature exported via 'ant
generate'?

	Cheers,

---
Elizeu Santos-Neto