ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Follow up: Muse++ and IBM
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:01:40 GMT
Sal, Dan,

We need to make sure that iCLA, CCLA and Software grants are filed.
takes a week for the fax to actually get recorded). Let's also file a
IP Clearance document (http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/) as
well. Once all this is in,  you can import the code in SVN.

w.r.t karma, the usual apache processes apply for voting in new committers.

thanks,
dims