ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sal.camp...@hp.com>
Subject RE: IP clearance
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 13:12:07 GMT
send it to me, I am a PMC...I've been waiting for you name to show up at
Apache, once your CLA has been processed, your name is supposed to
appear on a page at Apache...When that happens, then I can request your
karma....It still hasn't shown as of this morning...I will be pinging
Dims on this...

-S

________________________________

From: Daniel Jemiolo [mailto:danjemiolo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:13 PM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: IP clearance

I've completed the IP Clearance form, but I believe a Muse PMC member
has to review and approve it, especially the receipt of forms, use of
copyright headers, and MD5 sum. If someone could let me know where to
send the files (the form, the source-only archive, and MD5) so that they
can be reviewed and submitted to the Incubator mailing list, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I
eat donuts. +++