ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Sal Campana <sc...@apache.org>
Subject Vote for Daniel Jemiolo as Committer
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 13:38:22 GMT
A few months ago I had done a vote for bringing some of IBM's IP into
the Muse project for moving Muse towards the newer versions of the
specifications and to make the platform more pluggable.

Daniel Jemiolo has been IBM's lead developer on these efforts and their
champion for bringing the work to Apache.

It took some time to get the legal stuff worked out, but now we are
ready to move forward.

I would like to ask our committer's to vote Daniel Jemiolo in as a
committer on the Apache Muse project.  He has made multiple
contributions into Jira while moving the code and docs over.  I see Dan,
and IBM's contribution,  as a critical asset in moving the Muse project
forward.

Please cast your votes a.s.a.p.

I will start the votes with my +1

-Sal