ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Invitation: conference call
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 17:14:33 GMT
Hi,

Now that our code is in JIRA and the IP clearance is in process, I was
hoping we could start discussion on what it would take to start work in
earnest on the Axis2-based release of Muse, find out who the initial
participants are, etc. I have a conference call number that we can use for
this and future discussions, but I need to know what the geographies of
the interesting callers are so I can pick a good time.

I am in Raleigh, NC (EDT in the US), and I believe Sal and Bill are in New
Jersey (also EDT/US), but beyond that, I'm clueless. If you would like to
participate in a "future of Muse" discussion next week, can you please
reply with your location, timezone, and any days/times that you absolutely
cannot make? I will then do my best to find a time that works for everyone
and send out the number.

One last thing: I have the code running on Axis2 now - it's a small amount
of code, so I'm not sure if I should upload to JIRA or wait until the rest
of the code is in SVN and then submit it.

Sal - if it's not too much trouble for me to send an updated MD5 sum for
the IP Clearance form, I will upload the Axis2 code this weekend;
otherwise I will wait. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++