ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawk...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: This week's business
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:45:13 GMT
Between you and Barry, have we just summarized this weeks call?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Jemiolo [mailto:danjemiolo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 10:44 AM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: This week's business

Because of IBM Process, we are still delayed in committing our 2.1.0
fixes. I therefore have to recommend that we move our 2.1.0 release date

back one week to December 8th. The team has completed their JIRA items
(including documentation), but we still time to get and incorporate
community feedback. I'm sorry we have to do this, but I don't see
another
option. We are hoping to prevent this in future releases by getting
agreement with our legal team on a system for continuous contributions
Apache.

Let me know if anyone has a problem with moving the 2.1.0 release date.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I
eat
donuts. +++