ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Agenda for today's call
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:30:59 GMT
Okay, I will send a separate email with the dates/tasks for the 2.1
release. Can you go into more detail on what the 'all-in-one packaging'
means? I trust you to decide what's best for the OSGi and/or Eclipse
communities, I just want to understand what's involved (so I can get the
build right next week). You can just put the details in the JIRA item if
you want.

Dan

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@compuware.com> wrote on 11/30/2006 10:22:34
AM:

> Dan,
>
> I won't be able to make today's call (conflict here at work), but I'd
> like to propose an alternate all-in-one OSGi packaging of Muse so that
> we can submit it to the eclipse orbit project for approval. I think that
> would help us speed adoption within the Eclipse community. We can retain
> the fragmented OSGi bundles for constrained foot-print deployments.
>
> If it sounds OK with the rest of the gang, I'll raise a JIRA and start
> work on this today. I don't believe it will take long, so it shouldn't
> impact any dates y'all decide on.
>
> Cheers,
> Joel

It