ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "José Antonio Sánchez" <getace...@gmail.com>
Subject How to include arrays as input?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:11:12 GMT
Hello, I'm developing some services with Muse and in one of them I
want it to receive an array of strings. I have defined the input
message as:

<xsd:element name="Lookup">
	<xsd:complexType>
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="Entry" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

but then I get a method

String lookup(String param0) throws Exception;

So I tried with:

<xsd:element name="Lookup">
	<xsd:complexType>
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="Entries" type="tns:EntriesType"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

<xsd:complexType name="PackagesType">
	<xsd:sequence>
		<xsd:element name="Entry" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
	</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

but now I get

String lookup(Element param0) throws Exception;

According to the reference documentation, Muse comes with
serialization for basic types and their arrays, but how can I declare
an array in the wsdl so the generated method look something like
this:?

String lookup(String[] param0) throws Exception;

--
Regards.
José Antonio Sánchez