Hi,

We only support relative paths. We can add absolute path support in the next version. So in the example download the schemas you are referencing to the same folder as the wsdl that is importing them.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing
(919) 254-2645
T/L: 444-2645
aeberbac@us.ibm.com

shiraz <ahmedshiraz79@gmail.com>

11/20/2006 06:36 AM
Please respond to
muse-dev@ws.apache.org

muse-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Error in generating files from wsdl

Following is the error i am getting while executing wsdl2java tool packaged
with muse. It seems that muse needs all the imports in xsd and wsdl. Does'nt
it support download option if the schema location is somewhere on the
internet e.g.
<wsdl:import namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rw-2"
location="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rw-2.wsdl" />

E:\gridprogramme\mywsrfservice\schema>wsdl2java -wsdl ShoppingCart.wsdl

SEVERE: [ID = 'FailedLoadingWSDL'] Got exception loading WSDL: [ID =
'InvalidFil
e'] The file specified does not exist:
E:/gridprogramme/mywsrfservice/schema/./.
/http:/www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd. Remember that the location of the file is
relati
ve to the application's working directory..

An exception was caught: [ID = 'FailedLoadingWSDL'] Got exception loading
WSDL:
[ID = 'InvalidFile'] The file specified does not exist:
E:/gridprogramme/mywsrfs
ervice/schema/././http:/www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd. Remember that the location
of t
he file is relative to the application's working directory..

thanks in advance,
shiraz