ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Meeting cancelled
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:00:41 GMT
I dunno - it seems like a compliance suite would qualify as a minor
release, especially if it results in more bug fixes than usual. I think
maintenance releases are for a small number of fixes, ones where you can
easily demonstrate that the fixes didn't affect more than a small area of
the code. If we end up with dozens of fixes (like we did in 2.2.0), a
point release may not accurately reflect the degree of change.

I suppose we can wait until the code freeze to see what's happened and
vote on a number. It's not really relevant for now, so long as we agree on
the work items.

Dan