ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Balan Subramanian <bsub...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Meeting cancelled
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:59:49 GMT
Since the content of this release is the test framework and bug fixes and
given the short runway I suggest that this be a 2.2.1 release. This also
aligns well with the tooling in Eclipse as the tooling will go out the
same day and claim support for Muse 2.2.

Balan Subramanian
Autonomic Computing, IBM, RTP, NC
919.543.0197 | bsubram@us.ibm.com

Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
04/12/2007 10:49 AM
Please respond to
muse-dev@ws.apache.org

muse-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Meeting cancelled

I guess we don't really need to "discuss" it (since nothing new has come
up since our first planning meeting), but we need to close on the 2.3
plan. We need a JIRA item(s) for the test framework so we can document
what we intend to complete in addition to fixing bugs. We also need a
date. I believe in our last call we agreed on the end of June, which means

Friday, June 29th - is this still a good date?

I'm +1 for June 29th.