ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawk...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Vinh Nguyen as committer
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:51:16 GMT
+1. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Jemiolo [mailto:danjemiolo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 11:13 AM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: muse-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Vinh Nguyen as committer

I would like to ask for a vote to give committer status on the Apache
Muse project to Vinh Nguyen. In the past year, Vinh has established
himself as one of our most experienced and knowledgeable users, diving
into the guts of the Muse code to find bugs, write patches, and suggest
improvements. Many of the patches and suggestions he has contributed
were the result of hours of study of the Muse code base, and today he
continues to work on some of the thorniest problems that surround XML
schemas, reflection, and performance. I believe that Vinh's experience
of incorporating Muse into 'real world' Cisco software will be valuable
to the project and help guide its future direction.

Committers, please vote by Thursday so we can announce a decision before
our conference call. Here's my +1 for Vinh.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I
eat donuts. +++