ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [VOTE] Vinh Nguyen as committer
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:12:43 GMT

I would like to ask for a vote to give committer status on the Apache Muse
project to Vinh Nguyen. In the past year, Vinh has established himself as
one of our most experienced and knowledgeable users, diving into the guts
of the Muse code to find bugs, write patches, and suggest improvements.
Many of the patches and suggestions he has contributed were the result of
hours of study of the Muse code base, and today he continues to work on
some of the thorniest problems that surround XML schemas, reflection, and
performance. I believe that Vinh's experience of incorporating Muse into
'real world' Cisco software will be valuable to the project and help guide
its future direction.

Committers, please vote by Thursday so we can announce a decision before
our conference call. Here's my +1 for Vinh.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++