ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wäldrich <oliver.waeldr...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: plans for next Muse release?
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 22:21:13 GMT
Hi,

please consider the bug MUSE-232 also fort the next Muse release. At least
for our systems this bug is a blocker.

Best regards,

Oliver

Von: Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2) [mailto:vinguye2@cisco.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 2. Februar 2008 00:35
An: muse-user@ws.apache.org; muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Betreff: plans for next Muse release?

Hi,

Is there a target date set for the next Muse release?  There are several
bugs outstanding, and most importantly to me is MUSE-270.

Chris has submitted a test patch which I haven't been able to test yet, but
I'm sure it works.  To avoid licensing/copyright issues, I'd prefer not
patching the Muse code myself since the distribution of our end product
includes not just the Muse-based server application, but also the client
proxy APIs which customers will integrate into their client apps.  So
customers will also need to use the patched Muse jars.

Activity on this forum has dropped for sometime now, and I'm wondering if
there's still plans to keep Muse active.

Aloha,

-Vinh