ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From "Kam K. Yee" <open.zource...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plans for next Muse release?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:18:06 GMT

I would like to re-post the same question...

We, the team from IBM, have gotten the necessary internal approvals for
contributing code for the following JIRA line items:

242 - Security
243 - Dynamic discovery and aggregation of resource types
256 - Discovery based bootstrapping for advertisements
281 - Subscription Manager must throw faults on publish back to notification
producer
244 - Test/compliance framework for Muse
259 - Flexible test infrastructure and initial set of extensible functional
tests

We would like to request these to be included in the 2.3 release.

What would be the best way to contribute the code?

Also, JIRA items 102, 207, 252, 272, and 278 have patches attached which
we'd like to include also.