ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Jemiolo <danjemi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: plans for next Muse release?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:24:42 GMT

The first thing you can do it upload the code in JIRA and grant it the ASF
license. Make sure everyone who is contributing significantly has filled
out the Apache CLA form and faxed it in; the project needs new committers,
so if there are one or more people who are leading the development effort,
we should try to get them committer access. We should also open the floor
to some of the developers who've been working with Muse since 2.0 and have
made lots of reports, improvements, etc. - off the top of my head that
includes Chris Twiner and Lenni Madsen.

Thoughts?

Dan