From: rlucente@xecu.net [mailto:rlucente@xecu.net]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:43 AM
To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: plans for next Muse release?

How is the patch coming for 270?  I remember Chris Twiner posting a potential fix several months ago, but it needed further testing.  For me, thread stability is the number one issue.

I recently got approval from my employer to submit patches back to muse.  I'm looking to take Muse into production in a couple of months with a large customer as part of a WS-Notification based messaging framework.

Let me know how I can help with the fix for 270.

- Rich

On Thu 03/04/08 2:40 PM , "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" vinguye2@cisco.com sent:
I agree, too!  These two are essential, whereas the testing fw and dynamic discovery items are enhancements.

Looks like I'll be working with Muse code again soon for my current project, so I'll be an active participant again:)
-Vinh