ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From kamjum <kamj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: modify muse soap header in server side
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:55:49 GMT

Thanks for your answer.

I know Muse's wsdl2java tool is two container(axis2 and mini). I used axis2.
So generated server codes don't use
org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.MessageHeader class for soap header.
I really checked through very simple way.(System.out.prinln("some message")
in MessageHeader) this message wasn't expressed Tomcat 5.5.x consol.

So, i think axis2 contaner use
"org.apache.muse.core.platform.axis2.ResponseActionHandler" for response
action.(i checked through same way^^;;)

I really want to know below,

1. I want to know where is created response soap header(for muse) in server
side.

2. How to add soap header about new info in server side. like this
<soapenv:Header>
    <wsa:To>...</wsa:To>
    <wsa:ReplyTo> ...
        <wsa:Address>...</wsa:Address>
    </wsa:ReplyTo>
    <wsa:MessageID>...</wsa:MessageID>
    <wsa:Action>...</wsa:Action>
    <wsa:RelatesTo>...</wsa:RelatesTo>
    <wsa:Coustomdefine>...    </wsa:Coustomdefine>
 </soapenv:Header>

3. why not change <wsa:Action> in response(...Request->...Response).