ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From kamjum <kamj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: modify muse soap header in server side
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:39:45 GMT

Thanks for your answer one more time.^^

Ok, i got it my question number 3(why not change <wsa:Action> in
response(Request->Response).

Could you answer for me about my question no.1 and 2?
1.  I want to know where is created Muse response soap header(for muse) in
server side.
2.  How to add soap header about new info in server side

Sorry, my continued ask. I want to know really.

and thank you.