ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Twiner <chris.twi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Muse on Apache Qpid :)
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:44:30 GMT
Hi Andrea,

it sounds like an interesting project especially the use of dynamic resources.

Just out of interest whilst I can understand that different queues /
channels require different resources and wsdl I don't understand why
there isn't still a finite number of interfaces. Could you please
expand on that?

Re util.logging, perhaps a simple wrapper could be used instead like
sl4j. Any such change would have to wait until 2.3.0 which is some way
off I'm afraid.

cheers,
Chris