ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Twiner <chris.twi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modify muse soap header in server side
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:38:33 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-229 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-239

Its on the list of things to fix.  However Environment:

MessageHeaders getAddressingContext();
env.addAddressingContext(addressing);
    void removeAddressingContext();

allow replacing of the actual response.  You may have to replace the
MessageHeaders object itself.  The class is extendable (although most
members are private) so you can replace the individual parts as
desired.  Be aware that the createReplyHeaders is called after the
invoke function is made, so your actual function should then remove
and replace the existing message headers.