ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Twiner <chris.twi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modify muse soap header in server side
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:23:41 GMT
As mentioned https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-229 is the
relevant issue.  Its a known issue and is being worked on.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM, kamjum <kamjum2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> I know Muse's wsdl2java tool is two container(axis2 and mini). I used axis2.
> So generated server codes don't use
> org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.MessageHeader class for soap header.
> I really checked through very simple way.(System.out.prinln("some message")
> in MessageHeader) this message wasn't expressed Tomcat 5.5.x consol.
>
> So, i think axis2 contaner use
> "org.apache.muse.core.platform.axis2.ResponseActionHandler" for response
> action.(i checked through same way^^;;)
>
> I really want to know below,
>
> 1. I want to know where is created response soap header(for muse) in server
> side.
>
> 2. How to add soap header about new info in server side. like this
> <soapenv:Header>
>    <wsa:To>...</wsa:To>
>    <wsa:ReplyTo> ...
>        <wsa:Address>...</wsa:Address>
>    </wsa:ReplyTo>
>    <wsa:MessageID>...</wsa:MessageID>
>    <wsa:Action>...</wsa:Action>
>    <wsa:RelatesTo>...</wsa:RelatesTo>
>    <wsa:Coustomdefine>...    </wsa:Coustomdefine>
>  </soapenv:Header>
>
> 3. why not change <wsa:Action> in response(...Request->...Response).
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chris Twiner wrote:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-229 and
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-239
>>
>> Its on the list of things to fix.  However Environment:
>>
>> MessageHeaders getAddressingContext();
>> env.addAddressingContext(addressing);
>>     void removeAddressingContext();
>>
>> allow replacing of the actual response.  You may have to replace the
>> MessageHeaders object itself.  The class is extendable (although most
>> members are private) so you can replace the individual parts as
>> desired.  Be aware that the createReplyHeaders is called after the
>> invoke function is made, so your actual function should then remove
>> and replace the existing message headers.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 6:26 AM, kamjum <kamjum2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using Muse 2.2.0 Tomcat 5.5.x and Axis2
>>> I am developing WebServies using muse.
>>> I want to change response soap header in server side.
>>> but i don't know where generate muse soap header.
>>>
>>> and
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> <soapenv:Header>
>>>    <wsa:To>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:To>
>>>    <wsa:ReplyTo>
>>>
>>>  <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none</wsa:Address>
>>>    </wsa:ReplyTo>
>>>
>>>  <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:FAE1344CA2B58A6F6712354880433192</wsa:MessageID>
>>>
>>> <wsa:Action>http://www.gridnrm.org/anu/GNRM/CreateGridNetPath/CreateGridNetPathRequest
>>>    </wsa:Action>
>>>    <wsa:RelatesTo
>>> wsa:RelationshipType="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply">uuid:a948b86d-a090-6e8b-446a-0fc2a8364402</wsa:RelatesTo>
>>> </soapenv:Header>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Above soap header is response from server, but <wsa:Action> isn't
>>> CreateGridNetPathResponse like this
>>>
>>> <wsa:Action>http://www.gridnrm.org/anu/GNRM/CreateGridNetPath/CreateGridNetPathRequest
>>>    </wsa:Action>.
>>>
>>> I had generaed to use "muse-2.2.0-bin/bin/wsdl2java -j2ee axis2 -wsdl
>>> wsdl/xxx.wsdl".
>>> I know that request action changed in
>>> "org.apache.muse.core.platform.axis2.ResponseActionHandler" for response
>>> message.But it isn't changed.
>>>
>>> I have three questions
>>>
>>> 1. I want to know where is created response soap header(for muse) in
>>> server
>>> side.
>>> 2. How to add soap header about new info in server side.
>>> 3. why not change <wsa:Action> in response(...Request->...Response).
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/modify-muse-soap-header-in-server-side-tp22196587p22196587.html
>>> Sent from the Muse - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: muse-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: muse-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: muse-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: muse-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/modify-muse-soap-header-in-server-side-tp22196587p22202217.html
> Sent from the Muse - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: muse-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: muse-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: muse-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: muse-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message