ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Twiner <chris.twi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modify muse soap header in server side
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:16:50 GMT
ok .....

1. It should be created by isolation layer i.e. call
createReplyHeaders. I can only assume it either conflicts with axis or
was forgotten to be added. Feel free to experiment on which is the
case, let the list know the results.

2. Experiment with replacing the isolation layer as above. See my
earlier mail for full header manipulation/experimention via a custom
MessageHeaders