ws-muse-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Twiner <chris.twi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetResourcePropertyDocument >> UnknownResourceFault question
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:22:38 GMT
I seem to recall others bringing this up in the past (that all EPRs
are returned), I personally think its great for dev, but not so great
for prod.  This is probably something that could be considered for
2.2.1 as its *hopefully* a non breaking change.

If you have a particular set of preferences please raise a Jira so we
can track it, otherwise I'll just assume a simple on/off type
parameter.  Perhaps in the off case (don't send the EPRs) it should
send the parameter name.  Also to not break existing applications
which depend on this feature, I'll leave it on by default.