ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Lischke <lisc...@novacom.net>
Subject Re: New Name
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:33:44 GMT
Hi,

Why do we want a mystic or god name? I remember a mail from someone who
laughed about the names apollo, hermes, muse .... cause he was not able
to link the names to any WS-* spec.

So i make another proposal, why not call the baby by the Name

Apache PubSub

Stefan

My place : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~lischke